Flight Safety is not a Doctrine learnt in a day. It is a culture we inherit and pass on down the generations.
Please enter captcha
*As registered in the Operations Department website
If any difficulty in LOG-IN ,
the forms and send through email to
Online Reporting Documents
ALL EMPLOYEES ARE ENCOURAGED TO REPORT SAFETY HAZARDS NOTICED IN THE OPERATIONAL AREAS. IT IS ASSURED THAT THE CONFIDENTIALITY IS MAINTAINED AND NO PUNITIVE ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST THE REPORTER - THE ACCOUNTABLE EXECUTIVE ,CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR
OUR MISSION IS TO
- Ensure a sound Safety Management System
- Promote active participation of all departments in adopting optimum safety standards
- Introduce methods which enhance safety awareness
- Investigate Incidents / Accidents
- Recommend safety measures within the Training environment, thereby addressing known / perceived threats and errors
Towards this cause, we solicit your active participation to interact with us through this medium.
Address: Flight Safety Department, Old Airport, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai 400 029, India. Phone: +91-22-26263332 / 26263334 / 26157040
Air India Ltd. | Best viewed in 1024 x 768 Resolution Internet Explorer 5.0 and above